- Fill a shaker with ice and combine all ingredients, except cranberries and rosemary, in shaker, stir with bar spoon 15-20 times.
- Strain through a bar strainer into chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with rye whiskey cranberries and a sprig of rosemary.
Sweet Potato Infused Whiskey
- Roast 3-5 pounds of sweet potatoes at 400 degrees for 1 hour.
- Once cool, remove skins and add potatoes to a clean glass jar. Add whiskey into jar. Mix well and seal tightly and let sit overnight in a cool, dark place.
- Strain mixture well to remove all the grit using a cheesecloth and rebottle. Will keep refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.