- Combine all ingredients except foam and salt in shaker. Shake and double strain into collins glass filled ¾ with ice. Top with foam and a pinch of salt. Enjoy.
For the Cucumber Foam
- Juice a cucumber, then add juice of 1/4 lime, and 1 egg white.
- Combine the ingredients and mix with immersion blender until egg is completely incorporated.
- Pour into ISI, charge twice and allow 45 minutes to set in fridge. The foam has a 24-hour shelf life. You can also use Versawhip and a blender, following the directions on the package.
For the Cucumber Salt
- Dehydrate cucumber skins in a dehydrator. Macerate with Maldon salt.