- Heat tea in saucepan with water.
- When boiling, add orange oleo syrup and spices. Reduce heat and steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain tea into mug, add liquor and bitters and stir. Sweeten with raw sugar if desired. Garnish with orange peel and cinnamon stick.
Orange Oleo Syrup
- Place orange peel into plastic container.
- Add sugar and muddle. Let sit in warm environment 30 minutes.
- Add water and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Strain, allow to cool, and store in refrigerator for up to one week.