- Infuse tea in hot water with lemon and orange slices.
- Combine equal parts of the tea, bourbon and rum. Add lemon and orange slices (as desired), ginger simple syrup and cinnamon to taste.
- When ready to serve, pour over ice and top with champagne.
Ginger Simple Syrup
- Combine sugar and water in small sauce pan over medium heat. Bring to a boil and cook until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and add ginger to pot. Cover and let steep for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Strain syrup and store in covered container in refrigerator.