- For the burgers, combine tuna, green onion, sesame seeds, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix well. Form into 8 patties.
- Heat vegetable oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat and pan sear burgers for a couple minutes on each side, until cooked through. Mix all Asian BBQ sauce ingredients together in a bowl and brush on burgers.
- To prepare firecracker shrimp, marinate shrimp in buttermilk and half the sriracha then toss with seasoned flour. Deep fry shrimp in 350-degree oil for 1 minute or until golden brown. Drain excess oil then pat dry on paper towels. Allow to cool slightly. Mix mayonnaise with honey and remaining sriracha and toss with fried shrimp.
- For Asian slaw, mix all ingredients together and set aside (can make 1 day ahead).
- To assemble, place burgers on toasted brioche buns. Mound firecracker shrimp on top of burger patty. Garnish with Asian slaw and serve.