- Bring large pot of salted water to simmer.
- Add oil to sauté pan set over medium-high heat. Add ramps and asparagus tips and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Deglaze pan with white wine and reduce by half. Add chicken stock, butter, and lemon juice. Allow to simmer.
- While pan sauce is simmering, bring pot of salted water to full boil and add bucatini. Cook pasta about 4 minutes, occasionally stirring to help pasta cook evenly. Test for desired texture before straining.
- Strain pasta and add to sauté pan, along with sorrel. Cook all together for about 1 minute, adding salt and additional lemon if needed. Place in serving bowl and garnish with pecorino and black pepper.