- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place morels in hot salted water for 30 seconds. Remove and shock in cold water. Julienne.
- Blanch asparagus in boiling water for 3 minutes. Remove and shock in cold water. Pat dry.
- Roll the bread out until thin. Keep covered to prevent drying out.
- Cream the goat cheese with the thyme, lemon zest, kosher salt, and pepper.
- Mix the bread crumbs with parsley and paprika.
- Spread the bread slices with the goat cheese mixture. Place 2 asparagus spears on top with opposite ends facing. Top with morels. Roll up and cut into thirds. Dip each in melted butter and then toss in the bread crumbs. Place on parchment-lined sheet pan and bake at 350 degrees for 12−15 minutes.