- Place pizza stone in oven and set oven to highest setting, usually about 500 degrees. Allow stone to heat for 1 hour.
- Stretch pizza dough by hand to round of desired thickness. (About ¼-inch thick with thicker edges for crust.)
- Spread Garlic Purée thinly across dough as base.
- Arrange basil, sun-dried tomatoes, fontina, and ½ cup mozzarella evenly over pizza. Add shaved asparagus, distributing evenly, then top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake pizza 8 to 12 minutes, depending on oven and desired degree of doneness. Slice pizza, garnish with prosciutto and arugula, and brush reserved garlic oil (from Garlic Purée Pizza Base recipe) over crust.
Garlic Purée Pizza Base
- Place garlic and oil in pot. Bring to light simmer, cooking until garlic is knife-tender.
- Strain garlic, reserving oil to brush on pizza crust.
- Place cooked garlic in blender with water, and blend until smooth.