- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a lightly floured countertop, roll out pastry to about 6 square inches. Pierce the dough every ½ inch with a fork (helps pastry rise evenly). Mound jam in the center of the dough.
- Lightly moisten edges of dough with water and pull and fold up sides to edges of jam, forming pleats so dough cradles jam. Scatter coconut flakes on top.
- Transfer tart to prepared baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, until it has puffed and turned golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- Transfer dessert plate, add a dollop of yogurt, and enjoy.