- Scald milk. In blender, combine milk, oil, sugar, eggs, and salt. Blend until mixed.
- Add yeast which has been combined with warm water.
- Add flour until dough is stiff. Place in greased bowl. Cover until doubled (overnight).
- Punch down and knead dough. Divide dough in half. Roll out half of dough to 8 x 12 rectangle.
- Mix brown sugar, cinnamon, and nuts in bowl.
- Brush rolled dough with half a stick of melted butter. Cover with half of the brown sugar, cinnamon, and nuts mixture. Starting with long side, roll up jelly-roll fashion. Place roll in pie pan to form a circle and pinch ends together. Cut dough at 1-inch intervals with scissors ¾ of the way through. Repeat with other half of dough in another pie pan.
- Allow dough to rise until doubled. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Combine powdered sugar, warm milk, and vanilla to make glaze. Glaze cakes while still warm from the oven.