- Mix together all ingredients 12 hours before making pizza, and store tightly covered at room temperature.
- Portion dough into 4 equal pieces and place in 4 individual oiled containers. Cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Cover with towel and rest for one hour.
- Place all ingredients in bowl of stand mixer fitted with dough hook attachement, and mix on low speed until combined. Mix for an additional eight minutes on medium speed.
- Heat green egg to 400 degrees with place setter and pizza stone.
- Roll out pizza dough to about 10 inches. Place on pizza peel dusted with flour or semolina.
- Oil edges with olive oil, then spread parsnip puree on dough like sauce. Sprinkle with fresh mozzarella, then top with Brussels sprouts, and pancetta. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake on green egg until crispy and golden brown, about eight minutes. Remove, sprinkle with parmesan and serve.
- Peel and boil parsnips until tender. Strain, then place back in pot.
- Add cream, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil for three minutes.
- Transfer to blender and puree until silky smooth. (Be extra careful when blending hot liquids).