- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sautée Brussels sprouts in canola oil over medium heat until gold brown.
- Place on sheet pan, and place in oven. Bake until tender, approximately for 5-7 minutes.
- Toss with just enough Sambal Chimichurri to coat and 3 Spiced Peanuts and serve.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor until herbs and garlic are finely chopped and sauce has come together.
- Toast peanuts over low heat until golden and fragrant with just enough olive oil to coat. Toss with Espelette pepper and kosher salt to season. Coarsely chop prior to serving.