- Cut apple into ⅛ -inch slices
- Spread puree onto serving dish, and add Burrata, pickled pumpkin, roasted pumpkin and sliced apple.
- Top with spiced nuts and serve.
- Sauté pumpkin in sauce pan over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add milk or whey to cover pumpkin, and reduce heat to low. Continue to cook 1 hour.
- Once milk or whey has evaporated, puree mixture using food processor or blender
- Season with salt and Aleppo to taste
- Strain puree, and return to pot. Cook on medium heat for 30 minutes, continuing to season to taste.
- Combine all ingredients in medium pot and bring to boil
- Strain liquid and cover pumpkin.
- Let sit covered overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place pieces of pumpkin on sheet pan and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Place in oven, and back 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, set aside and let cool.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In small mixing bowl, whisk egg white into soft peaks.
- In separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients, and then fold in egg whites until fully coated
- Spread mixture onto sheet pan, and bake 45 minutes, or until mixture becomes golden brown brittle.