- Prepare Spicy Remoulade Sauce (recipe follows) in advance and refrigerate.
- Prepare Corn and Chile Pepper Sauté (recipe follows); keep warm while cooking fish.
- Heat oven to 200 degrees.
- In a shallow dish, mix flour and seasoning. Melt half the clarified butter in a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Roll fish fillets in seasoned flour to coat, shaking off excess.
- Add enough fish fillets to fill pan without crowding. Cook until golden brown on both sides and opaque in the center, 3–4 minutes per side. Transfer fillets to a paper towel-lined plate. Keep warm in oven while cooking the rest.
- Repeat with remaining fillets, adding more clarified butter as needed.
- To serve, place ¾ cup Corn and Chile Pepper Sauté in center of each plate and top with a fish fillet. Spoon 3 tablespoons of Spicy Remoulade around plate and garnish with parsley.
Spicy Remoulade Sauce
- In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients.
- Cover and chill until ready to use.
Yield: 1¼ cups
Corn and Chile Pepper Sauté
- In a medium skillet, heat butter over medium heat until melted and foam subsides. Add onion and both peppers. Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add corn and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring often. Season and keep warm.
Yield: 6 servings
TDS Cajun Spice Mix
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Store in a dry container.
Yield: About ¼ cup