- Heat olive oil in a large skillet with garlic, then add spinach and duck sausage.
- Deglaze with white wine and add pasta.
- Take pan off heat. Add butter and cheese and swirl to incorporate. Salt and pepper to taste and place in serving bowl. Garnish with fresh basil and more cheese desired.
For Duck Sausage
- Add all ingredients together and thoroughly mix. Test for seasoning by cooking a small amount in a sauté pan and tasting.
- Cook sausage through and let cool in the liquid it produces.
For Cavatelli Pasta
- Mix all ingredients in a mixer with dough hook until smooth and elastic.
- Roll to approximately ¼-inch×1-inch strips and pass through a cavatelli pasta maker.
- Boil in salted water for 1 minute or until al dente. Drain and set aside.