- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Simmer meat in stock or water over low heat until soft, approximately 2 hours. Let pork cool, and then use forks to shred. Set aside.
- Heat corn oil in large saucepan, and add tomatoes, onion and garlic. Cook until liquid evaporates, and then add fruit, almonds, sugar and meat. Cook for about 10 minutes and then let cool.
- Stuff each pepper with pork mixture, being careful not to tear.
- Dredge peppers in flour seasoned with salt and sauté. Finish in oven for 20 minutes, turning, from time to time.
- Place peppers on serving platter. Pour chilled walnut sauce over top and garnish with pomegranate seeds. Serve with white rice if desired.
Place all ingredients in blender and purée until smooth. Reserve in refrigerator.