- Combine all ingredients for rub in mixing bowl and apply liberally to lamb ribs.
- Once coated, quickly grill ribs to get grill marks, then take off grill and set aside.
- Combine ingredients for braising liquid in a bowl.
- Braise ribs in oven at 325 degrees for 2−3 hours, until tender.
Stout Chocolate Glaze
- Sauté onion and garlic with oil until translucent.
- Add vinegar, Worcestershire, and sugar and reduce by half, approximately 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Once reduced, add ketchup, mustard, and stout. Bring back to a boil, then remove from heat, add chocolate, and stir until incorporated.
- Season with fish sauce, and when ready to serve, glaze ribs and place in 400-degree oven to give a luscious coating. You can also serve a little sauce on side.