- Position a rack in the center of the oven. Place rimmed baking sheet on rack and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle pecans, walnuts, and chocolate in pie shell.
- Whisk eggs in large bowl until well blended. Whisk in corn syrup, honey, sugar, light brown sugar, melted butter, bourbon, flour, and cinnamon. Pour into shell.
- Place pie on a hot baking sheet and bake until filling is nearly set and slightly puffed, about 40 minutes. A knife inserted 2 inches from center should come out clean, and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should register 200 degrees. Shield the pie with a flat sheet of foil if it gets too dark or threatens to scorch before filling is ready.
- Place on a wire rack and cool to room temperature, at least 2 hours before serving. The filling will settle as it cools.
- For whipped cream: In a chilled metal or glass bowl, beat cream and sugar to stiff peaks with an electric mixer set to high speed. Fold in bourbon with a rubber spatula.
- Top each serving of pie with a big dollop and finish with chocolate.
To make ahead: Make pie up to 1 day ahead and let stand at room temperature. You can whip the cream up to 4 hours ahead; cover and refrigerate.