- Slice jicama into 16 round, paper-thin slices using very sharp mandoline.
- Place crabmeat in medium mixing bowl and toss with 1 cup Chive Remoulade Dressing.
- Using 8 chilled plates, spoon 1 tablespoon of Mango Vinaigrette in center of each and lay 1 slice jicama atop dressing. Divide crabmeat into 8 portions and place atop each jicama slice. Top each crabmeat mound with second slice of jicama, garnish with cilantro, chili flakes, chives, and fleur de sel.
Chive Remoulade Dressing
- Place all ingredients in blender, except oil, and blend on medium. Slowly drizzle oil in slow, but constant, stream until ingredients are completely emulsified. Reserve in fridge until needed.
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend on high until creamy and emulsified.