- Sift flour with sugar and salt.
- Whisk eggs with milk. Gradually add flour mixture to milk mixture until combined. Slowly add in melted butter until just combined.
- Pass through a sieve and store in a squirt bottle with large opening.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Squirt thin layer of batter onto pan, about ¼ cup per crêpe, tilting pan to cover evenly. When edges brown a bit, about 2 minutes, flip. Let brown slightly on other side and remove from heat. Store on sheet pan with layers of parchment between each crêpe.
- Make filling by mixing ricotta with honey. Place about 2 tablespoons ricotta mixture in middle of each crêpe. Fold over into desired shape and top with Champagne Rote Grutze. Garnish with additional fruit.
Champagne Rote Grutze
- Bring 3 cups of fruit, sugar, Champagne, and salt to a boil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer until berries are soft, about 1 minute.
- Purée in blender and return purée to pan. Bring to a boil, skimming if needed.
- Mix cornstarch with ¼ cup water until all is dissolved. Whisk cornstarch into fruit. Cook over high heat, stirring occasionally until boiling in center, about 5 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before spooning over crêpes.