- Pour vinegar in small pot then add sugar, bay leaf, allspice and peppercorns. Bring to boil then add garlic. Turn off heat and let garlic steep in liquid for at least 4 hours, but best overnight.
- Set aside until needed.
- Combine all ingredients. Mix well.
- Season to taste with salt and white pepper.
- Place snapper on plate and drizzle liberally with lemon marinade.
- Sprinkle with sea salt then top with Serrano chiles, radish, Fuji apple and pickled garlic.
- Drizzle with good quality olive oil and garnish with celery leaves.