- In a mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, cranberry sauce, and desired salt (just a pinch will do) and whisk together. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Using a greased cupcake pan, equally disperse components among six cupcake molds. Start with the gravy in the bottom. Next, layer turkey (or ham), mashed potatoes, stuffing, and sweet potatoes, along with a healthy pinch of salt and pepper. Bake for 10–12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for approximately 4–5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, on separate baking sheet, bake 6 Parker House rolls until warm, approximately 7–8 minutes.
- Split rolls and dress bottom halves with cranberry-mayonnaise mixture. Place dressed bottom part on top of the hot baked remaining ingredients in the cupcake molds.
- Using a flat cookie sheet, cover the top of the cupcake pan and carefully flip upside down in order to invert the baked leftovers onto the sandwich bottoms. Remove the cupcake pan by picking it straight up while ensuring all leftovers are all released. Top each with the upper half of rolls. Serve and enjoy.