- Place favas, strawberries, salami, and watercress in mixing bowl. Add desired amount of dressing. Garnish with artichokes and croutons.
- Place buttermilk in bowl and flour in separate bowl. Season buttermilk with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in deep fryer to 350 degrees or in deep sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Dip artichoke slices in buttermilk, then in flour, and fry until crispy.
White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Place all ingredients in mixing bowl, whisking vigorously to incorporate. Adjust seasoning