- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Using stand mixer with paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Sift together all dry ingredients, and toss with fruit in large bowl.
Mix together molasses, coffee, orange and lemon juices and zest and jelly in another bowl.
- Add eggs individually to butter mixture, mixing well between each addition.
Add one third of dry ingredients to butter mixture and mix until combined.
- Add half of wet ingredients to mixture and mix until combined. Alternate remaining dry and wet ingredients, ending with dry.
- Butter loaf pans and line bottom with parchment paper. Pour batter into pans filling ¾ of way to top.
- Sprinkle almonds on top and cover with buttered piece of parchment.
- Place in oven and bake 3 to 4 hours. Remove top paper last half hour to help dry.