- Heat a wide pan over medium-high heat. Add half the oil and sauté mushrooms until golden.
- Start cooking the pasta.
- Add garlic to the pan with the mushrooms and bloom until golden brown.
- Deglaze with white wine, reducing by 2/3, and add a few tablespoons of pasta water and butter.
- When cooked to just under al dente, strain the pasta and add to the pan. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, kale, chili flakes, and half of both the parsley and cheese. Cook until kale is only partially wilted.
- Divide among 4 plates and top with remaining parsley, cheese, and lemon zest.