- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease 3–4 sheet pans with oil spray.
- In saucepan set over low heat, melt together first 7 ingredients.
- Toss mixture with oats in large bowl and then spread out evenly between sheet pans. Bake until golden brown, about 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes to promote even toasting. Remove from sheet pans.
- Toss nuts with egg whites and sugar in large bowl. Spread out on same sheet pans and bake until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- When both mixtures are cool, combine and toss. Add dried cranberries and fold throughout. If not “sticky” enough, add another ½ cup honey. Mix well.