Field Pea Salad
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together vinegar, Dijon, and olive oil. Season with salt, black pepper, and Tabasco to taste.
- Mix together with vegetables, garlic, and parsley. Stir completely.
Tangy Buttermilk Sauce
- Whisk together all the ingredients and taste for adjustments.
- Prepare gas or charcoal grill (Note: Grilled flavor is greatly enhanced by the use of hardwood charcoal). Brush tuna steaks with a generous amount of olive oil and season on both sides with salt and pepper or your favorite grilling seasonings.
- Brush grill grates with oil and grill tuna steaks approximately 4 minutes per side until tuna is to a suggested medium rare or to your liking.
- Serve immediately or put tuna in a 200-degree oven until ready to serve. Stir pea salad and place in the center of each plate. Top with tuna steak and pass the buttermilk sauce.