- Knead together all ingredients until the dough is smooth.
- Let dough rest 1 hour.
- On medium-low heat, sauté shallots and garlic until tender. Remove from heat.
- Mix all filling ingredients together other than garnishes and chill for one hour.
- Roll out pasta dough gradually to thinnest setting. Spoon oyster filling by the teaspoon onto the dough, spaced 1 inch apart. Brush water on top sheet of pasta and lay over top. Seal with your fingers, making sure there are no air bubbles. Place on a baking sheet with flour and keep chilled until ready to cook.
- Bring a stockpot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta for 1−2 minutes. Strain and serve with olive oil, lemon zest, and smoked almonds. (An alternative sauce to the olive oil is browned butter with parsley.)