- Melt butter in medium saucepan. Add flour and whisk until smooth.
- Add maple syrup and cream and whisk over medium heat until it starts to thicken. Remove when thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Add whiskey and pinch of salt. Pour into individual glasses or mason jars and chill until set, about two hours.
- Top each with 1 tablespoon bacon crumble and whipped cream.
- Pulse flour, pecans, sugar, and oats in food processor to form a coarse crumb. Drizzle in bacon fat.
- Place on baking sheet and cook at 350 degrees for 6 minutes. Stir and cook another 6 minutes. Remove from oven, season with salt, and cool.