- Heat large skillet over medium-low heat. Add olive oil and pancetta and cook until all fat is rendered from meat, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add corn to skillet and increase heat to high. Continue to sauté until corn begins to brown.
- Add yellow onion, red bell pepper, celery, salt, pepper, bay leaf, and thyme. Sauté, stirring occasionally, until onions are translucent, about 4 minutes.
- Pour in chicken stock and bring to simmer. Simmer until about ¼ cup of liquid remains.
- To finish, add cream, reduce until thick, and stir in chopped parsley and tomato. Separate
into individual bowls and serve warm.