- Combine chocolates over a double boiler, and stir occasionally until melted.
- Whip cream to medium-stiff peaks then reserve in refrigerator.
- Pour egg whites into bowl of stand mixer and using whip attachment, whip egg whites on medium-low speed until they begin to foam. Slowly add sugar then increase speed of mixer and continue to whip until whites form stiff peaks and are glossy.
- Using a hand held whisk, whisk one third of whites into warm chocolate to loosen it up. Using a rubber spatula, fold in remaining whites until mixture is smooth and streak free.
- Fold in reserved whipped cream until cream is fully incorporated.
- Pour or spoon the mousse into serving dishes and refrigerate until they are set.
Milk Chocolate Ganache
- Combine first four ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil and pour over chocolate. Whisk until smooth.
- When it has cooled a bit, spoon over set mousse.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.