- Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick spray. Line the pan with parchment paper, leaving a little overhang on the sides. Spray the parchment paper with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar in the bowl of a food processor, and process until finely ground.
- Add the butter, and process until combined.
- Pour crust into baking pan, and press with the back of a spoon to lightly pack. Set pan in fridge while making the filling.
- Place cream cheese and goat cheese in a medium mixing bowl, and beat with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, a little a time, beating well between additions.
- Add the vanilla, and beat until smooth.
- Fold in the nuts and stir to combine.
- Pour filling over crust, and place in freezer for 4 hours and preferably overnight. When ready to serve, cut into squares and garnish with fresh thyme and candied walnuts.