- Strain beet juice and add it to a saute pan. Place pan on medium heat and reduce the liquid down to a syrupy (about 2 tablespoons). Quickly stir in butter and emilsify with beet juice. Remove from heat and resrve until ready to plate.
- Season flounder filets with lemon juice and salt. Heat saute pan on medium heat with olive oil. Saute fish for about 2-3 minutes until cooked through.
- Remove fish and add greens to the pan and wilt for one minute.
- Combine cooked rice, quinoa, and greens together. Season for with salt and pepper to taste.
- To plate, place ½ cup of rice-quinoa-green mixture below fish fillet. Finish with a spoonful of beet sauce and serve immediately.