For Smoked Salmon Spread:
- Place the pieces of salmon in a food processor and begin processing. Add enough cream to assist in the movement of the fish. Blend until smooth.
- Fold in the shallot, chive, and crème fraîche and season to taste with salt and pepper.
For Seafood Poach:
- Add butter to a sauce pan.
- Add seafood mix to saucepan and cook until throughly warmed.
For Béarnaise Reduction:
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan and bring it to a simmer.
- Cook until it has reduced by half.
- Strain through a fine strainer and chill in the cooler.
For Béarnaise Sauce:
- Bring a pot of water up to a simmer.
- Place the egg yolks, lemon juice and béarnaise reduction in a metal bowl and season with salt. Whisk vigorously for several minutes.
- Place the bowl over the hot water and whisk until a figure eight can be drizzled and will hold in the yolk mixture.
- Remove from the heat and slowly drizzle in the clarified butter while whisking. If it gets too thick, thin it out with hot water.
- Once all the butter is added, fold in the tarragon and Tabasco.
To Assemble Sandwich:
- Slice tomato into four even slices. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toast remaining white bread until golden and crispy.
- To begin layering, start with white bread, half of the salmon spread, bacon, seafood poach, microgreens.
- Add next slice of bread and repeat previous order.
- Add tomato and top with slice of salmon and bread.
- Finish with skewer.