For the Green Tomato Jam
- Combine the tomatoes, sugar, vinegar, honey, crushed pepper, and salt in a heavy saucepot over low heat. Bring to a simmer and continue simmering over low heat for 30 to 45 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool for 10 minutes.
- While the jam cools, add the gelatin to a bowl of cold water and let soak for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the jam to a blender and purée until smooth. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Remove the gelatin from its bowl and squeeze gently to remove excess water. Add to the puréed jam and whisk to dissolve. Refrigerate until needed. (Can be made a day ahead)
For the Fritters
- Combine the white cheddar, yellow cheddar, cream cheese, pimiento peppers, sour cream, chives, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and white pepper. Form the mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Dip a ball in the seasoned flour, then dip in the milk. Roll in panko bread crumbs and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining balls.
- Freeze the fritters for at least an hour.
- Pour 3 inches of oil into a heavy-bottomed pan over medium heat. Heat to 350 degrees.
- Working in batches, fry the fritters until golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain. (Be sure that the temperature of the oil returns to 350 degrees before frying a new batch.)
- Serve the fritters warm, with green tomato jam on the side for dipping.