- Sear mahi for about 3 minutes or until brown on one side. Reserve.
- Boil peas with stock, garni, salt, and pepper until a bit overcooked and very soft.
- Strain off liquid and reserve. Cool peas to room temperature.
- In food processor, combine peas with herbs, purees, and seasoning sauce until smooth.
- Slowly incorporate oil while machine is running. If too thick, use reserved cooking liquid to help thin out the hummus.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread hummus on fish and bake fish at 350 degrees until done. Timing will depend on size of fish.
- Serve with baby mustard greens with lemon and Georgia Olive Farms Olive Oil.