- Add all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Add the lemon juice and honey sherry dressing to taste. Salt and pepper to taste.
Honey Sherry Vinaigrette
- In a food processor, add the mustard, lemon juice and sherry vinegar. Blend together for a few seconds.
- While the processor is running slowly add the peanut oil a little at a time to gradually emulsify the dressing. After all the peanut oil is added, slowly add the olive oil. At this point taste the dressing and see if you would like to add more oil or vinegar to your taste.
- Finish with thyme, honey and salt and fresh crack black pepper.
- We recommend you serve it with John Zucker’s BBQ Half Cornish Game Hens.