- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place crème fraîche and harissa in bowl with pinch of salt and 1 tablespoon lime juice. Whisk together. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place carrots in bowl and toss with olive oil and pinch of salt. Place on sheet tray and cook until fork tender, about 15–30 minutes, depending on size of carrots. Once cooled, refrigerate until well chilled.
- Place chilled carrots in bowl and season with splash of olive oil, a few squeezes of lime juice, and pinch of sea salt.
- To serve, place dollop of harissa crème fraiche on plate. Place carrots on top and drizzle more dressing around carrots. Finish with peanut powder and fresh herbs.