Orange Mojo Sauce
- On a large cutting board, combine cumin, minced garlic, chili and salt. Finely mince all ingredients together until a thick paste forms. Transfer mixture to a medium bowl.
- Place olive oil in a small saucepan and warm over medium heat. Pour warmed oil over garlic mixture and let stand for ten minutes.
- Whisk in orange juice, lime juice, orange juice concentrate and vinegar. Stir in cilantro and basil. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until needed.
Note: Mojo can be made one to two days ahead. Bring to cool room temperature and whisk before serving.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees with rack in center position.
- Spread shrimp out on a large rimmed baking sheet and toss with just enough olive oil to coat lightly. Season with salt and pepper. Roast shrimp for approximately 5-6 minutes, until shrimp are just opaque.
- Remove from oven and immediately add orange zest, cilantro and red pepper flakes to pan and toss with the shrimp. Serve immediately with orange mojo sauce for dipping.