- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat sunchokes in vegetable oil; season with salt and pepper. Place in oven and bake until a skewer can go all the way through, approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Place squash cut side down and slice, making a half moon shape ¼ inch thick. Brush with oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Blanch the Brussels sprouts in salted, rapidly boiling water for 3-5 minutes. Remove from the pot and place into ice water.
- Combine breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and chives and set aside.
- Combine all the ingredients for the dressing.
- Once the sunchokes are cooked, allow them to cool and then cut in half. Sear the sunchokes, squash and brussels sprouts in vegetable oil on medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove items from the heat and place into a mixing bowl. Add bacon, chopped herbs and toasted pecans and mix thoroughly. Pour dressing on top while still warm. Place in serving dish and top with breadcrumb mixture.