- Prepare grill for medium-high heat.
- In large bowl, whisk together brown sugar, vinegar, chili paste, fish sauce, Sriracha, and ginger. Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Remove chicken and transfer marinade to small saucepan. Bring to boil over medium heat. Reduce heat, and simmer until reduced by half, approximately 7-10 minutes.
- Grill chicken, turning and basting often with reduced marinade, until cooked through, approximately 8-10 minutes.
- Cut chicken into strips and place in lettuce cups with sticky rice, pickled onions and peppers.