- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Par-bake tart shells in tart pans for 8 minutes.
- In a saute pan over medium heat, saute mushrooms in two tablespoons of butter for 1-2 minutes. Take off heat and let cool.
- In a large bowl, mix together ricotta, Parmesan, and egg. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill tart shells with cheese mixture and top with mushrooms. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Cook bacon in a small sauce pan over medium low heat until the fat has rendered out and the bacon is crispy. Add shallots and cook for one minute. Add sherry vinegar, bring to a oil and then add demi glace. Simmer and let reduce.
- Heat a saute pan over medium high heat. Sear the venison chops in the pan.
- Add the butter and thyme sprigs and baste the venison chops with the melted butter until the chops are mid rare. Plate the tart and chops. Spoon the warm vinaigrette over the chops.