Roasted Shrimp and Mushrooms
- Add oil to large sauté pan set over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, and shrimp to pan, and sauté until shrimp are cooked. Add chopped cilantro.
- To serve, place shrimp mixture in center of four soup bowls, then pour coconut and cauliflower soup (recipe follows) around shrimp. Garnish with radish and cilantro.
Coconut and Cauliflower Soup
- In a large sauté pan, caramelize shallots, then add thyme and cauliflower. Cover with clam juice and coconut milk and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Remove sachet from pan, then pour cauliflower mixture into blender and purée until smooth. Drizzle olive oil into blender to emulsify, then add lime juice.