- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour two 9×5-inch loaf pans (or 1 bundt pan).
- Sift together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream sugars and shortening until light and fluffy. Add eggs and beat well. Add strawberry purée and combine.
- Add dry ingredients and blend well. Stir in vanilla and almond extract and fold in chopped pecans until blended.
- Pour into pans and bake for about 1 hour, or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let bread cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely on wire racks. Serve warm with ice cream.