- Place fish in bowl with chili powder, minced garlic, salt and fresh ground black pepper and gently toss until all fish has been thoroughly coated in spice mixture.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon butter and half of fish (so pieces are in a single layer) and cook, turning, until fish is just opaque and flakes easily with fork, about 4 minutes.
- Transfer fish to a plate and cook remaining fish with remaining butter.
- Warm the tortillas for 30 seconds on each side in a dry skillet or on the grill, until toasty and pliable.
- Divide fish among flour tortillas and top with toppings.
- Serve with cocktail aioli.
Mix first four ingredients together and place lime quarters to the side.
For Cocktail Aioli
Mix ingredients until well blended.