- Brown the ground venison, and break up all big chunks. Add carrot, onion, celery and garlic and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add tomato paste and coat all meat evenly. Cook for 2 minutes over low heat. Add chicken broth and bay leaf and bring to a simmer, then turn down to low. After 20 minutes add ¼ cup milk. Every 20 minutes repeat, adding ¼ cup milk until done. Continue to stir occasionally.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add fettuccine to water and cook for 2 minutes, or until al dente.
- Strain pasta and mix with sauce.