- Prepare and heat grill.
- Season tilapia with salt and pepper on both sides. Place on grill to cook, about 3 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, warm tortillas on grill away from direct heat. Sprinkle cheese over each tortilla.
- When tilapia is cooked, divide tilapia among the tortillas, placing over the melted cheese.
- Transfer each taco to a plate, cover fish with chopped cabbage, mango pico de gallo, and a couple slices of avocado on top.
- Garnish each with slices of lime and serve with chipotle mayo and salsa on the side (or mix the two condiments together to serve).