- Add yeast to ½ cup warm water and sugar. Set aside until yeast bubbles.
- Add next 7 ingredients (through eggs) to yeast mixture plus 1 cup of flour and beat for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- With a wooden spoon, add 2 remaining cups of flour. Place in a greased bowl and turn once to grease top of dough; cover and let rise until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down and put in a greased shallow pan about 17-inch×12-inch×1-inch. Let rise 30 minutes.
- Spread evenly in pan and sprinkle evenly with brown sugar and cinnamon. Make shallow indentations with your fingers and dribble with the last ½ cup of melted and cooled butter. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and let dough rise 30 minutes.
- Bake until gold brown, about 12−15 minutes.