St. Tammany Parish–known as Louisiana’s Northshore–is just forty minutes from New Orleans’ French Quarter and a world away. Situated among the oaks on the Northern shores of Lake Pontchartrain, the waterfront communities and cozy towns offer all the soulful food and Southern charm of the Big Easy at a relaxing pace.
Take advantage of a visit in August or September during Tammany Taste of Summer. Enter below for a chance to win a getaway!
What you’ll win:
- Two-night stay at the Southern Hotel in downtown Covington, Louisiana
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Tammany Taste of Summer participating restaurants
- Kayak or canoe rental for two at Canoe and Trail Adventures
- Two tickets for a boat tour of Honey Island Swamp
- Two tickets for a tour of Abita Brewery
To read the official giveaway rules, click here.
Submissions end June 30, 2020.
Learn more about the Louisiana Northshore and plan your next getaway.
Mentioned in this post: