- Steep tea bags in 1 quart boiling water for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside until cooled to room temperature. Remove and discard tea bags. Set tea aside.
- Combine lime, sherbet, gin, pisco, Arak, and prosecco to the punch bowl and stir to incorporate. Add the tea in small increments until desired dilution is achieved. Carefully place a large ice block into the bowl. Garnish with citrus wheels arranged with a mint bouquet in the middle.
¾ cup coconut oil
1 (750-milliliter) bottle pisco
- In a small saucepan, melt coconut oil. In a freezer-safe jar, combine oil and pisco. Shake to combine and set aside overnight.
- The next day, freeze mixture for 3 hours. Remove and discard any solids. Pour through a cheesecloth to remove any fine particles and return to bottle or container.
3 1/3 cups sugar
- Using a peeler, remove orange and grapefruit peels with as little pith as possible. (Reserve citrus for another use.) In a lidded container, combine peels and sugar and lightly muddle to extract oil. Set aside overnight.
- The next day, remove peels from sugar and discard. In a pot over high heat, combine sugar and 3 cups water. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool to room temperature.